We’re the UK’s largest Glulam stockist. Standard specifications are always in stock. All beams are kept in stock in 12m lengths; cut, drilled and finished to your specification.
- If you’re looking for stock, we should be able to deliver it to you within five working days.
All of our Glulam are
- All Glulam products are minimum 70% CATG-PEFC-432.
- Laminated from strength-class wood glued with a melamine resorcinol adhesive conforming to whp type 1 (Manufactured from Spruce in accordance with EN 386 / EN 14080), cleaned and finished to BS 4169: 1988.
- C30 standard (in 45mm laminations).
- Given Valtti Base wood protection treatment (upon request). All our glued laminated timber is class GL28 and glued structural timber class LK30 (SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute).
Important: only our most popular stock is outlined, we stock up to 32 different beams sizes: Narrow Width (5), 90mm (5), 115mm(9), 140mm (10), 165mm.
So if the standard size you’re looking for isn’t detailed here, please call or email us with your enquiry.
We also supply a lot of Glulam that is prepared, drilled, angled, shaped, or cut to a particular specification for specialist needs. No job is too small, too big or too complicated.
Lead time for customised Glulam tends to be four to six weeks. Please call or email us your enquiry in the first instance.